Okay, maybe I am one too.
Sometimes.
Now I'm just bored, even if I can't afford to be. Need to finish that article, write that poem, finish Chem, start on my Add Math project, run, dance, do my Add Math homework.
Give you my number? No. If anything is easy, it is definitely not my number.
We will always be #1, my fellow Bobs. \m/ And honestly, it was all worth it for the time we spent bonding, especially on the way back. :D Too much lipstick.
Don't worry, kiddos. We now know exactly what y'all need to win next year. ;) Now if we could only convince the school to spend a couple of thousand on us. Stingy misers.
SMK Taman S.E.A. Drama Team of 2011
Crazy, queer, random, odd, strange, unpredictable, sick, loud, DRAMATIC.
I ♥ you guys. :)
Crazy, queer, random, odd, strange, unpredictable, sick, loud, DRAMATIC.
I ♥ you guys. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment