These people aren't telling me anytihng.
Give me a call. Anything.
Wait. Actually, don't give me a call.
Give me my RM200 back.
I'm not usually a leader. I contribute ideas. I do things. Create things. Highlight problems. Try to suggest solutions to them. Manage things under other people.
I'm not usually a leader. I have issues asserting that I'm in charge. I can't seem to make people move. I'm not too sure of what I'm making other people do. I'm terrified something will turn out wrong. I'm terrified the reason things turned out wrong is because I'm giving the wrong instructions.
I'm not usually a leader. I don't mind being a stage manager.
But I don't have a choice. I'm not a stage manager. I'm a director.
It wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't acting.
But now I have to act and direct. And I don't think I'm too good at it.
In fact, I don't think I'm good at it at all.
But I don't have a choice.
Oh well. Let's just go to Klang and wing it. Have fun. Because we're already getting our certs. If we can't make it to an island party, we should enjoy this one as much as possible. That's all this is about...right?
THAAAT'S RIGHT, BOB!
No comments:
Post a Comment