Tuesday, November 2, 2010

"YEAAARGH" bleats the Sheep.

Peeved. Peeved. Peeved.
No, not at my Add Math results, even if Pn. Liew will not give me a C. I will live with it and not get a D for mid-years next year.
Yes, at you, YouTube. You watch out.

Exams are over. White-hair-inducing period with losts of weird bleats fom Sam the Sheep is coming.
Oh, how fun.

You. Are actually a nice person who can draw way better than me so I'm sorry if I messed up the wall. BUT I DREW THREE FLOWERS ON THE WALL IN BLOCK C WHICH I WILL LOOK AT NEARLY EVERY DAY NEXT YEAR. :D Ain't that cool? I finally got to draw on a wall. :) Can you believe I didn't draw on the walls as a kid? What a deprived child I was. But I'm catching up. :)

It's holidays. DAMN STRESSED, MAN. Can we just like skip this Thursday because if I am not executed I know I will shoot myself? And Friday too, because it comes with such an awful decision. Let's just go strainght to...Saturday. Evening. Because I don't want to go through the morning. And then we'll leave it at Saturday evening forever. Because I don't want Sunday, or Monday, when I'm getting the rest of my results or...any other day. Actually, I don't want anything.

Just give me a...chocolate bar. To relieve me of this pain and heartache and headache and whatever other ache I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment