Tuesday, November 16, 2010

notifications.

I HAVE FINISHED READING BRISINGR! :)
And thoroughly enjoyed it with minimal headache. After all, how could anyone get a headache actually wanting to absorb the many twists and thrills and elegant, fluid language of Christopher Paolini? (Even if I constantly felt my proficiency and vocabulary of the English language being totally belittled.)
Although after Patrick gave me the major spoiler on Eragon's father not being Morzan I kinda figured the identity of his real father before I got to it. Potong stim je.
And no matter how intriguing I find the books, I just cannot wrap my head around the way Paolini thinks. I mean, I could be writting the story with the exact same plot, exact same outcomes and yet think of completely different reasoning and courses of direction for the characters. I mean, if I were Eragon, I too would openly oppose and rebel against Galbatorix but not because of the reasons he gave Oromis. And after three books, I still can't anticipate his next move, even if I can anticipate all the surprises in the plot because after all we've been through with the drama script ideas this year, anticipating twists has just become a part of me. And I still think Roran's a bit of a major nutter.
Nonetheless, hurry up with the fourth book Paolini, you've had two years now!
:)

I haven't visited an optician yet and I've abandoned my medication. Don't give me that look like I know you're doing, O Concerned Ones. The headache frequency and intensity has been on a steady decline, so there's naught to worry about. :) Anyway, I must make sure I get the perfect pair of glasses (if I ever need one, which I highly defend that I do not), so let me take my time, okay? Thou shall not worry, says Matthew 6:34. No incident of pain equivalent to the Mandarin mass registration has occurred and I doubt it will occur because I'm trying to take better care of my eyes now. I'll be fine, pinky-promise. :)

THANK GOD IT'S (going to be) FRIDAY! Because I (baa) will be reunited with my fellow MUNKEHS! 'Nuff said. :)

I want a mandolin (and so I will buy myself one after having saved enough money after buying my own piano unless you would be kind enough to buy one for me). I just find the thing so cute. If you do not know what a mandolin is, O One-Living-Under-Musically-Repelling-Rock, here is a picture. :)
Isn't it AWESOME. (Note: that is a statement.) After watching The Band Perry and Switchfoot apply it to great songs, I have decided I must learn how to play one. And I will, someday somehow. :)

Should I go tomorrow? Ahh. I don't know. Gutless Sam the Sheep with no wool! Stop being so lazy. =.=" Fine. I'll go. Because I know I'm going to miss and resent not going one fine day two months away.

No comments:

Post a Comment