Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hysterically funny sobs. X")

If I randomly start crying any time at all, DO NOT FREAK OUT. I AM OKAY. I just feel so...elated and pained at the same time. AND DO NOT WORRY. :) It's actually a pretty cool feeling. Yes. I know I'm weird. I think soon, I'm going to start crying every day. I NEED TO LET GO. In a little while.
Too much, Gloria the Hippo Ho, too much.
My sister and I come up with such epic lines. Well technically, I come up with the epic lines. My sister is just some sort of epic-line catalyst.

"The first things you should know about me is that I AM...NOT YOUR FATHER! I'M A HUGGERRR!!!"
Toy Story 3 meets Star Wars. But you have to hear it to understand it's full implications.
"I'm Gloria the Hippo mei, get it? I'm a hippo! And a sheep, 'cause I'm Sam the Sheep."
"What about Priscilla? Priscilla the Penguin?"
"Ahahaha...Priscilla the Pengiun, Sam the Sheep and Gloria the Hippo! So I'm a...er..."
"Penguisheeppo!"
"No, I'm a Penguisheeppo HO."
"Hahahaha - Pink. Priscilla the PINK Penguin."
"Gloria the GREEN hippo. Wait...Sam the what Sheep?"
"Sam the SILVER sheep!"

So I am basically Priscilla the Pink Penguin, Sam the Silver Sheep sister of Shaun the Silent Sheep and Gloria the Green Hippo, also known as the
Pink, Silver and Green PENGUISHEEPPO HO.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment