Mmmm.
*munch munch munch*
This feels so good.
Fresh Australian cherries + Neapolitan ice cream + Corntoz
Mmmh.
*munch munch munch*
I don't think I would mind the extra kgs gained today for all the happiness I'm getting now. Either way, I think I deserve at least a little bit of it for all the weight lost walking around KKB and playing on the obstacle courses. :D
I WILL MASTER MY FEARS COME DECEMBER 9. (Doesn't that sound like a movie tagline?) Just you watch. ;)
Lunch was so good. Yum. :) And I'm still eating. There's just way too much chocolate in the fridge. Ah, and now Kickapoo too. :)
I feel this great sense of satisfaction. After all, I'm home from a field trip, full and sleepy. This feels so good. :) Probably because of it's rarity.
But I'll be off in a few hours. Got more work to do; painting. How fun. :) After a field trip, an art project! Today is becoming a love. :)
Jeremiah 9:23-24. Found this awesome verse in the bus. :)
And look at what I learnt to do! ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment