Tuesday, June 8, 2010

It's Barney and Friends. ;)

Two people I know and love.
Two ends of the world.
By the end of this one month.

  1. "Boyfriend". ;) I'm gonna miss you loads, even if I might not be missing you the most. And not just because you are a valuable resource. Eheh. I remember there was once you took me out with your other "girlfriend" and she wouldn't move. Ahahaha. You're blessed to be loved so much, you know? I bet you'll be happy to meet up with him Down Under. :) I would. All the best! God's got an aweosme plan for you, and you're gonna rock it. \m/ You already do. Thanks for everything. And I do mean everything.
  2. I won't miss you. Ahahaha. Just kidding. I will. But then, I haven't seen you for the last couple of months and I haven't really been missing you much thanks to the miracle that is the internet. :) Well, maybe I did miss you while waiting for your reply. Haha. Thanks for everything too, especially for your time and thoughts. I didn't know composing an email was so energy-consuming until I started emailing you. But no worries, I've never thought of it as a futile effort. :) You'll do great in the Land of the Free, I'm sure. Just stick close to God like you always have, and He'll pull you through. :)
Thank you, sweetheart. :)
Even though I don't really know you either and had no idea what you were talking about.
Ahahahaha! So adorable lah you.
"You just broke up? Wanna talk?"
No, sweetheart. Hahaha.
But thank you anyway. :) You made my day. *Hugs.*

Let's say our goodbyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment