...that I must study chemistry (harder).
If such a career prospect is to ever remain on my list of options.
But for now, I think I'll rely on my taste buds and self-discernment.
(Sheridan's. It is unofficially on my birthday wish list. Unofficial because I don't have a wishlist.)
I also figure that it is going to be even harder for me to ever find, much less secure, a scholarship to study for any of my career options. Yes, maybe even harder than dentistry. Well, sure you could arm me with a certain amount of knowledge from a certain course, but I'm sure it wouldn't be exactly what I needed to succeed. Then again, I suppose I wouldn't want to be brainwashed into thinking a certain way when what's required of me is originality and creativity anyway.
I think I should start concentrating on chemistry, just so I'd have a back-up plan.
Yersh. (This doesn't excite me.) It's time to call on my better-associated-with-chemistry friends/soon-to-be part-time unofficial tuition teachers.
(Oh joy! I just Googled my chemistry-related career option and found I can actually study appropriate courses in Subang. :D)
(Oh no. I just Googled my other career option and the first thing that came out was that "courses on so-and-so will make you lose money because you can get that much out of any book". =.=" Fine. I'll take care of it myself, thank you.)
* * *
I have also come to the conclusion...
...that humans will always be just that. And that we are the humans we are because other humans make us so.
Mianhada, Saranghanda.
(I actually found someone to use those words for. *smiles*)
But I know I haven't been very considerate, or helpful, or...everything else.
And I'm sorry.
I'm just slightly
You know what, I think I'll just face it.
I am wrong in the head.
And scared for myself. And the people around me.
Are you scared for yourself?
Oh never mind. Don't mind me. You see, I have lost it. I don't even know what I'm saying.
At least I know what I'm eating and I also know it's not good and that John Lim would probably have a FIT if he saw me now. Haha. X)
But I like milk. And I'm sure it won't stop me singing. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment