Wednesday, February 24, 2010

BOOST-ed. Thank you, Cadbury Australia!

I'm online and blogging because:
  • I don't want to do my BM karangan. No teenager in the world writes about the effects of illegal imigrants to their pen pal in three hundred over words.
  • I don't want to do my Physics. Pn. Chin makes it so much more complicated than it acutally is.
  • I don't want to answer that email. I don't know what I'm supposed to say.
  • I don't want to write the first scene. Shove it.
  • I don't want to go YouTube the songs. Shove that, too.
  • I don't want to handle anything. Even  though where ever I go, I'm supposed to be handling something.
  • I don't want to play. For once, I don't feel like it.
  • I don't want to watch the advertisments. Especially when they're in Mandrin.
  • I don't want to ask call someone and ask what the heck is going on. Malas la.
  • I don't want to start thinking, planning, coordinating. I don't even know what to coordinate.
  • I don't want to type out the description of the games. It's pointless if we don't decide what we're playing.
  • I don't want to research the background of a martial art for a proposal. But I promised.
  • I don't want to revise the songlist, send them out to my team and add another practice.
Thank you, Felix. Thank you, Beh. Thank you, Li Hui. Thank you, Jason. Thank you, Aunty. Thank you, Rachel (even though I'm as guilty as everyone else).
I think I'd have even more to do if you guys weren't around.
Thank you. :) You guys and this chocolate bar make my day. :)

You don't know until you try. Pick up the phone. Ask about dinner. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment