When I want to be alone.
Okay, I want to be alone almost all the time, but this is a really, really want to be alone kind of want to be alone.
Not like the pissed off want to be alone. Or emo want to be alone. Or crying want to be alone. Or happy want to be alone.
I just want to be alone.
Maybe not completely alone. Just with my red-head.
But that is as far as not completely alone can go.
It's one of those moments.
When I think and wonder why.
And ask God and find Him giving me these plainly sensible answers I didn't have enough sense to find before. Well, He obviously has more sense than me.
It's one of those moments.
When I think about the people I love and care about.
And how I don't know how to value them anymore.
And realize that I've lost them somehow.
And that I'm supposed to move on.
But then, I think I have.
Even if I don't want to.
It's one of those moments.
Where one person constantly fills my mind, no matter how distracted I get.
No matter how distracted I want to be.
It's one of those moments.
When I don't let anyone see me or hear me.
When I let myself out.
When I feel safe.
It's one of those moments when it doesn't matter how good I am.
Because it doesn't mean anything.
As long as it's all I can give Him.
And that's the only thing that matters.
Sorry. I just get into these kind of moods every afternoon from three to five. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment