AHAHAHAHA.
The results of my first Add. Math test were just ... .
AHAHAHAHA.
I don't care what you have to say. It just seemed incredible to me considering my Mod. Math score.
AHAHAHAHA.
I feel like such a bad girl.
Even though this is nothing.
I mean, skipping classes all the time. Sleeping in class. Finishing homework in class.
At least I'm not doing anything illegal, right?
Tsk tsk, Sam.
Today, I was writing a script during Mod. Math (because my Pn. Azmah has a very lullaby-like quality to her voice and I didn't want to be under her influence). Just as I was getting absorbed into it...
Pn. Azmah: Samantha? Is Samantha here?
And obviously I freaked out and thought she'd realized I was totally not into the lesson.
Thank you, Seng Yew. This is the second time this week you've saved me from an utterly sleep-inducing lesson. (And you actually thought of getting permission this time around. XD)
Hint: I have Physics on Friday. ;)
The woes of owning a handphone.
You see, the problem with my poor phone is that it is OLD.
OLD = LACKING UPDATED FUNCTIONS.
Like memory space for text messages.
Which is why after every three days I have to clean my inbox, seeing as how it only has a capabilty of 70 messages.
No, I'm not an SMS-aholic.
I just need to announce and follow-up to far too many people.
So if I don't reply your message, I'm either a) lacking the capacity to read it, or b) out of RM0.10 and free SMSes.
He was right.
OH, THANK YOU, DEAR GOD.
He was so right.
Nothing ever, ever goes down the drain when you decide to leave everything and follow God.
Worship does not guarantee happiness. It does not guarantee physical, mental or emotional energy. It does not guarantee a smooth, easy life.
Worship is what you give all of that up for because you know that it doesn't matter - nothing else matters - when it comes to God. It's just...just...INSANELY AWESOME, AWESOME, AWEOSME!!!
That's the only way I can describe it because it'd probably take up a 500-essay to describe how powerful and incredible worship is.
Especially when you make it a lifestyle. When you live and breathe it.
For the record, this does not count being a nutcase like me and going for two worship practices for two separate teams per day. Not including JYM.
Though I'm still singing with my throat. =.="
JESUS. I am so madly in love with You I don't have the time to be madly in love with anyone else. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment