Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Drama.

"I need to reload this!"
"Can we go now?"
"I like it hot."
"That's what my mom used to say!"
XD
Presenting: Adri and I. Plus Riyal, our Taliban commander. XD
Today, we decided to have a total syok-sendiri drama session. =) Unfortunately, "Jin Tan" and Danielle went to McD's for lunch, Neil was in Interact (probably cursing us XP) and I don't think the others were informed...but oh well. :) Lyn, Esther, Zoe, Riyal, Adri and I were good enough. :)
We were late! (Miss Ann would have made us "run rounds". XD) Thanks to lepak-ing at our "drama table" in the canteen. X) Ended up behind the hall. Where we started being the retards we were. Actually we were retards from lunch until three. :)
I've still got the Irish drinking song stuck in my head. XD We so have to continue next week. And the week after that. And the week after that. And I think the week after that we need to start studying for trials. Never mind. We'll have "study sessions". XD
I didn't know I could speak Mandarin and Cantonese until today! o.O But I can. :) I fascinate myself sometimes.
We'll have the time of our lives keeping this tradition next year. Half our team is leaving. But I can't imagine life without drama. Remember what Pn. Ernice said right before our competition? Even if we lose out, even if we disappoint ourselves, the thing about our team is that we'll never give up, we have to continue striving for this. (Well, somewhere along those lines.) Even if Pn. Ernice is leaving us.
I still don't believe Michael goes to our church. Omigosh. (He scares me. I can't imagine casually seeing him one day.) How come we never invited him to give us a drama workshop?! (Even though the exercises he did with us still scare me.) I mean, we have a dramatist right here under our nose and we had to ask Colin to come? (Katanya, "she wants high-profile". I can believe that.) I don't believe I've never like, noticed the guy. I thought he looked familiar. And he used spiritual foundation that seemed almost too familiar. Oh well. I don't believe this is new to me.
My days are numbered. Soon there won't be any more "Little Sam". Soon there'll be "Only Sam". *sighs.
I lost my precious singing voice. I think it went up like, half an octave. And the worst part about it is that I know exactly what caused it. Remember the time my voice used to be like, my greatest pride? I wish I had those sore-but-honeyed vocal chords back.

I don't need these issues in my life right now. If you do, I suppose I can't do anything about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment