The best part of reminiscence is when all those old people suddenly spring back up in your life again.
Like just the other day, I messaged Sharvind to wish him happy belated 15th because he so thoughtfully called me for my birthday last year when I’d forgotten all about him. (Thanks for reminding me, Bananie-O. XP) I miss him and Jian Min as much as I miss the Munks, wei. (Remember the retarded slang we came up with in the middle of ’07? Lols.) And then on Sunday…I was
By the way…to both parties referred to above, (I mean party as in groups of people, not party as in the actual parties, okay), my mother grounded me.
I shall not spew vulgarities like a foul-cratered volcano. I bet you’re all doing that for me.
It’s a long story. One which I will so have to tell Vanessa if we have time to sit down at the mamak. But then, my mom put some kind of ban on me ever going for JYM activities ever again. I mean, she’s always had mood swings, but now…I don’t even want to be within ten-metres from her unless there’s a solid wall separating us. Really long story.
Oh wells. What can I do about it.
I love the time of the year when people react to my latest hair cut.
Basically, it’s always: “You cut your hair!”
JeAnne: Sammie, why did you cut your hair?!
Chrishen: Yalah Samantha, why did you cut your hair, huh? (=.=”)
Nick Sta Maria: Did you do something to your hair?
Roger: *The mess-up re-do. (As usual.)
Eelaine: I don’t see Samantha any more! But you look prettier somehow. (This Eelaine is so random lah. She made a bookmark for me for no reason at all. XD Thanks.)
Bassy and Meredith: You look so much better, keep it that way! It’s good.
Daniel(la): No...Gloria!
Wai Phun: Your hair is so…short. (Wow, it could only take a genius like you to figure that out.)
But the absolute best reaction of all has got to be this one smart guy.
Aaron LXT: Samantha, how could you?! You terrible person! You just had to get your hair cut like that. I can’t stand it. Stop impersonating my mother!
ROFL. XD
The Science papers were awesome! As in awesome = basically easy. I finished Paper 2 in half an hour, slept and wrote love songs about Li Hui and Eelaine's love lives on my calculator's cover because I didn't want to write on my hand. XP Today's sotong was too salty. And I saw . . . . . . =) I still remember the first time we met...*reminiscence again.
No comments:
Post a Comment