I do not believe I got a B for Science.
Because I didn't. Not until I get my paper back and prove I deserve an A.
Freedom is such a scam. So they say exams are over. I still:
- have projects due next week,
- have trials in two months,
- have PMR in five,
- can't go for JYM activities,
- only played the guitars because my mom went out,
- am in "popular demand" (Thanks so much, Jit Sun. . . not.)
- have to perform for Teacher's Day,
- can't skip classes,
- and don't have my phone.
But at least I:
- can still go for practice on Monday night,
- got to go for CF,
- am almost done with my History project and halfway through my Geography one,
- don't have to worry about their "issues" anymore
- have a employed spy who stalks my stalkers for me and doesn't even take any charge (although I should pay him, considering the resources he spends),
- and get to see Darren tomorrow! Yays. =)
Somehow, this morning, memories started flooding my head. Maybe because I was dreaming about the '08 team for two nights straight (don't ask me why it's in my subconciousness). Or maybe because they were one of the things I wrote about on the back of my KH paper, which I passed up. (o.O) I don't know.
But do you guys still remember the launching? I remember volunteering to head it during our '08 team party, after the 2nd training camp. (And that's why you guys started asking me to take up stuff. =.=") I was like damn stressed out for that whole month, and Crystal and Roeshan were the only two people who made an effort to help out with the presentation. The week before the video launching, Alan and Aaron West took me to the park in front of SK Kampung Tunku with ayam panggang and roti John and more Ramadhan food to discuss the Stomp because they thought it was that weekend and they were freaking out. :) And then we found out the SS1 park had no tap. XD That weekend, I was so dissapointed. Especially on Sunday morning. I could have cried, if Darren, Beatrice, Crystal and Jac weren't there. I nearly did that afternoon, I so wanted to with Beatrice.
The next week, we did the Stomp, hakka and Shalala. And it was awesome, obviously. X) Angeline wasn't there with us. She didn't even see it. I wish she had.
I remember the feedback we had during the Core Team meeting. =) One of the '06 girls said there was evem an auntie humming the Shalala in the bathroom. XD
Randomness. :)
Look, my hair is not that short, okay. It'll grow. And then I'll just have to...cut it again! XP
No comments:
Post a Comment