Saturday, April 19, 2008

He Is

I wanna write a love song
Write a love song, for You Lord
Because of everything You mean to me
I wanna sing a lifetime of praises
Up to the heavens and it's because
I've got no right to hide this feeling

He is...the reason I'm forever alive
He is more than my small words can describe

Blessed be the the day that I
Was called back to Your side
And made me realize
You're all that's worth living for Lord
If You could, I can give my life
More than a willing sacrifice
Because You are more...

More than my redeemer
My best friend, my guide, my Holy Father
All I couldn't live without
My way, my truth, my hope and light
My strength, my shelter, faith and life
The only One I wanna keep going on about

He is...all that matters for me
He is the reason I sing...

Blessed be the day that I
Was called back to Your side
And made me realize
You're all that's worth living for Lord
If You could, I could give my life
More than a willing sacrifice
Becasue I'll worship You alone...

And it's okay, no one can stop me with Jesus around
It's okay, doesn't matter what they say
Because...

He is...what keeps me living up to the top for Him
He is...why I'm still alive no matter what they think
He is...how all I know came to be
He is my everything...

Blessed be the day that I
Was called back to Your side
And made me realize
You're all that's worth living for Lord
If You could, I can give my life
More than a willing sacrifice
'Cause You're more than my small words can describe
You're the reason I'm alive

*This song was specially written for the Assunta Rally songwriting competition. And it doesn't matter whether I even get shortlisted for the audition, because it's from my heart, I love it, and that's all I care about. By the way, it's 100% copywrite, but if anybody wants to hear it, just ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment