Name: Samantha Ho Yuet Ching.
Birthdate: 31st August. Also known as MERDEKA.
Eye colour: Dark Brown.
Hair colour: Black, red and gold. True.
Right or left: Rightie.
Layer 2: On the inside.
My heritage: Cantonese miks Hokkien
My fears: My trust being misused.
My weaknesses: Alchohol and Panadol. Hey, it rhymes! XP
My perfect pizza: Island Delight...mmm
Layer 3: Yesterday, today, tomorrow.
My thoughts first waking up: Why am I up so early? Is there Sunday School today? Wait, it's Wednesday.
My most missed memory: Being with the Munkies and being retarded. 2007 was the BOMB, man.
Layer 4: My pick.
Pepsi or coke: Coke.
Single or group dates: Single, definitely. Group dates tak de privacy...
Adidas or Nike: Adidas rox!
Tea or nestea: Nestea. They got ice lemon tea. =)
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate, it's therapy.
Cappucino or coffee: Cappucino.
Layer 5: Do you..
Smoke: No.
Curse: Rareely.
Take a shower: If I didn't?!
Have a crush: Yup. On some unfortunate seniors. =P
Think you're in love: I'm always in love. With me. Other people? Depends.
Go to school: Yess...
Want to get married: Ask me that on my 21st birthday.
Believe in yourself : More than I need to, I think.
Think you're a health freak : My grandmother can only wish.
Layer 6: In the past.
Drank alcohol: Duh, it's against me not to. Alchohol is good for blood circulation, and it still rocks.
Gone to the mall: Only about a million times.
Been on stage: Yes, because I love that raised plattform.
Eaten sushi: Loads of it.
Layer 7: Have you ever..
Played a stripping game: No.
Change who you were to fit in: Who I was already fit in.
Layer 8: Are you hoping..
To be married: Not right now.
To ride a motorbike: Yess...
Layer 9: In a girl/guy.
Best eye colour: Anything. I'm not picky.
Best hair colour: Refer to the answer above.
Best hair style: Same as previous answer.
Short or long hair: That is one thing I care about. Short, definitely.
Layer 10: What were you doing..
A minute ago: Doing Layer 9. Duh.
An hour ago: Updating my site.
4-5 hours ago: Eating fishies.
1 month ago: Wondering why SMK Taman SEA was so weird.
A year ago: Being as retarded as possible.
Layer 11: Finish the sentences.
I love: God, myself, and whatever relates to those things.
I feel: that heartbreaking is tough.
I hate: nothing, really. I detest, I don't hate.
I hide: more than you know, less than I think.
I miss: Elmo's World and LalaLand. And Munkies and Bananas.
I need: a hug! Don't we all? I just lurvvv hugs... =)
| What Samantha Ho Means |
![]() You are the total package - suave, sexy, smart, and strong. |

u shud turn this into a quiz...i feel like taking it myself!!!
ReplyDelete