I have just made the biggest mistake of my life.
Seriously.
Very seriously.
Extremely seriously.
I will never trust anybody else's stupid desicion for me again. No way. And I believe that whatever sign God sends for me was made for me and should be used in my desicion-making.
It's not over. And that's a statement.
That was not a lifetime choice. It's not permanent. It's not the end of my dreams. Because God's got a plan for me, and it's His best: all I want. His idea of the best is way better than I could ever dream of the best for me being. I will never doubt His plan for me ever, ever, ever again.
But I'm not going to waste my time regretting. I know exactlywhy I did that.
There are more blessings in my life than anything else. Actually, there are only blessings in my life.
*Sighs*
I can't even emo-post right. I can't even keep myself emo for two hours.
Well, that's good with me.
And at least I'm not mental because I know why: I've given all my burdens, including my life, to Jesus, because He knows how to work it best! If everyone could just trust the Lord, life would be better. Not perfect, but better. Most people I know fill themselves with so much hate and dislike and crap that they don't need.
Nobody said life was easy. But nobody said we should make it worse.
The biggest mistake of my life...is just another mistake (forgiven).
No comments:
Post a Comment