- Uploading covers through the college internet connection.
What I should be doing is looking up theories on law and the cases we were specified to study. But I do, alright! I just have enough time in my free ponteng-business-studies(-but-only-because-I'm-not-taking-it >:() period to do both. And my cranky old Streamyx connection is, while fine for regular web-browsing, not doing the YouTube uploader any favours. So there; opportunity must be maximised upon. - Scheming ways to take full advantage of people who
se friendsare attempting to hookthemup with me.
Bad Sammie, bad. These are human beings. With souls. And feelings. They are emoting people, Sam. Not toys, or machines to do your bidding.
But to my credit, being advantageous is harder than it sounds. I shall just be nice.For now. Moo. Moohaha. Moohahahaha. Stop being infatuated with the guy whose friend is trying to hook up with me.
You woman, are supposed to be studying. And not immediately swooning over every guy who reminds you of him. Despite the fact that he too is a musician and a genius and the only person from a school you actually recognize.- Completely ignoring people who message and text me because I'm such an antisocial loner.
Be nice, kid. - Daydreaming.
Write. Pick up your pencil. Doodle. Scrawl. Scribble. Go on for hours, Miss-Claims-To-Be-Such-An-Avid-Writer. Write a song like you have not written one for a couple of years (which you haven't.) Argue extensively on paper the R v Brown 1994 case the way you do in your head. Write a script like you have not written one for a couple of years (which you - yet again - haven't.) Write an essay. A novel. Poetry.
Preferably instead of a list of things you should be doing instead of what you're doing.
Monday, April 2, 2012
Five Things I Should Be Doing Now Instead Of...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment