When will our MPs act professionally?
That is the question.
I'm not sure how our lecturers can expect us to be reading up on old sodomy trials when our country is going to the dogs. I am not sure how anyone can expect us to do anything when our country is going to the dogs. Except, you know, saving it from going to the dogs. But no, eighteen-year-olds apparently have no reason to be concerned about these sort of issues more than outdated cases because it is assumed that we never gave a rat's fart when these cases were held and so must study about them now. (Sad to say the latter was true.) Thus we are distracted from concerning ourselves with far more urgent issues like how it is not enough that SPM is already screwed-up and without value, STPM seems to be headed the same way. Or how we are being supplied with newspapers full of the government's bogus lies everyday. Or how our Election Committee seems to be sitting on their butts and not doing much else. Or how we have disgraceful children sitting in our Parliment's seats. Or how despite how "rich" we are, our economy is still sufficiently messed up by certain parties.
Disgusting. I am disgusted. I could probably go on for hours and days, but then I would not be able to complete my research on the outdated sodomy cases I'm supposed to be reading instead of diffusing my mind with political waffle.
This is quite upsetting.
No comments:
Post a Comment