Trials are not over. I should be studying BK because I'll definitely regret not reading more come Saturday.
But looking at all this funky stuff is too addictive.

Look at these grenade-patterned lighted Christmas baubles buried in the ground. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY ARE??
Here's something else to see before I die. :D

I came across this picture on my dash and not just the thought, but the very texture and taste of those chocolate pastries we all used to devour during the charity concert rehearsals just came rushing back...mm. :a
It's that time of the month when I have a freakishly voracious appetite and gobble up anything in sight.
Especially if it's chocolate. I had to eat chocolate. Have to eat chocolate. Already eating chocolate.
It's that time of the month where I have to eat chocolate every day of the week. And I don't care about Chemistry 3 tomorrow. Chocoalte is way more important. Nom nom nom.
But look at this stuff. How could anyone not want to eat it?
But look at this stuff. How could anyone not want to eat it?

Thomson's. Pioneers of the atomic model had time to think about chocolate, too. ;)
The sky is dripping and the weather is cool. People usually find these days good for sleeping, but I can't sleep while it's raining, but not because it's noisy or too cold or too dark...which doesn't really make any sense. There are just too many things to do awake while it's raining. Like feeling cold, or picking him up and being sentimental and wistful, or dancing.

No comments:
Post a Comment