Hmm. I was just about to post a page-long lamentation on how I'm not fulfilling what I supposed was God's purpose for me when I realized how badly I was beating myself up.
Ohemgee. The things we humans have created for ourselves.
Did you know there's such a thing called Catholic Guilt Syndrome? And yes, it is acronymed CGS.
I would write about it but it's one in the morning and even though I realize it is an extremely serious thing that should be given more attention, right now, my brain cells are just degenerating.
But you should read up on it yourself. I don't think I could provide a very comprehensive analysis. Not in a single post, anyway.
So, I am digressing with something I think Teacher Sharma should have showed us in class. Awesome stuff.
Oh, and by the way, this would be my response to your opinion that pornography is an art, whether you agree with it or not.
Oh, and by the way, this would be my response to your opinion that pornography is an art, whether you agree with it or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment