But it’s not the same. We’re now in Block C and so are all our labs, so we don’t have to walk anywhere and we have less reason to be late for classes. The bell is right next to Wesley, so no one will ever stay asleep for longer than an hour. Oh, and the class floor always seems super clean. ;) Pn. Azlina is actually teaching and I’m actually learning from her.
I’m not falling asleep in my classes anymore and I actually understand what’s going on in Chemistry. I get what’s happening during experiments. Oh, and Meredith’s found a new transporter. ;) There’s so much time for me to study, to catch up with people, to breathe and relax and write colourful notes for Sejarah. It’s a real relief.
Life is looking like the Pacman-monster-jelly-shaped hydrogen bubbles we saw bubbling and wiggling up the burette in Chemistry today. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment