For the first time, I: (not in chronological order)
- snuck of to a cybercafe without my parents' knowledge, under the influence of "friends". XD
- joined a British Parlimentary style debate competition hosted by KDUDA. :D Definitely a highlight of the year.
- joined a large-scale public speaking competition where "food was always on my mind". XD
- competed in a storywriting competition. It was...interesting. X)
- performed solo. =/ It was nerve-wrecking.
- joined house deco for Sports Day. It was...an excuse to skip classes? ;)
- was suprised on my birthday with a cake saying "We ♥ you, Grumpy" from the CT. Awwh. :)
- went for a National BK Quiz. Which we should have studied harder for, yes? :)
- was involved in a Form 4 Confirmation service project. It was unexpectedly moving. :")
- sung in the Musical Concert of Love. So I still don't know how to read taugeh but getting my hair curled was worth it! ;)
- led a worship team and played during Candlelight for CF Camp. :) Crazy but memorable experiences.
- went for Confirmation Camp!! One of the best camps I have ever and probably will ever go for. \m/
- led a sponsored mass choir. =/ Harrowing...but a lesson learnt all the same.
- wrote a BM script. Wasn't too good, but at least I finished it! :)
- directed a 4A drama. Once, and never again. =.="
- captained a futsal team to a runner-up placing! :D
- tried blue cheese. Mm...a taste I am accquiring. ;)
- took part in a SMKTS drama team fairy tale medley as a dwarf, Grumpy no less. XD
- finally had an 08 reunion. ;) After two years, we're still a little more than a little messed up in the head. XD
But I think the highlight of this year was being a part of this year's SICYR CT. :) It's been a pretty long year - the late nights (and a broken record! XD), jokes, swimming, barbeque, futsal, lunches, dinners, meetings, practices, training camps, Rally preperations and (finally) the Rally itself. :) The bond we've created and the memories we've shared - that is the one thing I will not forget about this year. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment