Some people just don't ever answer their phones, it seems. And for some reason, I have those not-answering-phone people listed as my 'friends' on Facebook.
Besides that, we also need more food, an extra bus aaand...a laminating machine. Oh, and more boards and paper and sisscors and another funky long-rectangular-hole punching thingamajig.
YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT'S FUNKY?
The grey buckled wedges I saw at One Utama today.
Sort of like that but chunkier, funkier, and hotter on my size 36 feet. (I apparently have very small feet.)
But I didn't get them. Instead I got a sweet pair of cream coloured wedges. Oh well.
I'LL BE BACK, FUNKY SHOES.
In the mean time, I have decided I greatly require one of these, especially after seeig my poor unravelled cane today.

Having just gone for confession, I've decided to hold back my swear words.
But hey, even the archbishop says it's okay to get pissed off sometimes.

No comments:
Post a Comment