Sometimes I don't understand him.
Sometimes he doesn't seem to make any sense. He can just be so illogical. And impractical. I wonder how anybody's brain could function that way. Discovering his brain does only serves to irritate the heck out of me. He annoys me. Sometimes I really wish he wouldn't feel or think in such a childish manner. I then try explaining it to him, which doesn't work. Sometimes I think I can only scream and shout to get him to move. It pisses me off when he doesn't understand my furious glares or the tone of my voice. Sometimes he's smarter than me and it really puts me down. Sometimes he does really stupid things. Sometimes I give him jobs because I want him to grow up and take them but he seems to mess up so much.
And most of the time, he just doesn't understand me.
But I do understand him.
I try to understand his actions and his way of thinking. Sometimes it's better than mine. And it usually save me a lot of work. I find that the way he functions is such a rare and precious thing I wouldn't trade it so he could think a bit more like me. Sometimes I find his childish ways relieving. It becomes so...addictive. Sometimes he adds a fresh perspective to my explanations, which makes me think again. Once in a while, he understands my screams, shouts and furious glares and he apologizes. Sometimes he even knows just how to make me alright. He doesn't know that he knows so well, but I think his subconcious or something does. Sometimes I just enjoy listen to him. Because at times, he really makes so much more sense than I do. Sometimes he gives me these odd smiles and even though I feel awful, I return them and feel better immediately. Sometimes he doesn't and it awfully worries me. Then I attempt to cheer him up. Sometimes it doesn't work and I end up joining him in depression. But it's okay because it feels better to be down with him instead of watching him be down alone. Sometimes it works and I feel like I've just cheered myself up. Sometimes he does really stupid things I wish he wouldn't because I don't want to see him get hurt. It hurts to stop him from doing those stupid things even though if I were in his place I would go ahead and do it. Sometimes...I do things for him that I know I shouldn't be doing but that I can't bear to let him worry about. After all, if he messes up, it'll only force me to tick him off. And I don't want to do that. I think he knows.
Sometimes he really gets me.
Whatever it is, I always seem to find him so beautiful. So perfectly imperfect. And I know whatever, I wouldn't change him a bit. I'm not sure if I'll ever really know if I have the courage to take a bullet for him, but imagining a gun pointing at his head, I'd say yes. Because?
I think it's because I love him.
And considering how I feel exactly the same way about all of them, I deem it safe to say:
I love all of them too.
No matter how much they piss me off, I would never, ever turn my back on them.
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment