On Friday, I brought him to school. :)
On Friday, I brought him to church. :)
On Friday...we were dying. Songlist updated by the way. Booting the sad tune we called a song.
On Friday, I slept at 12.00am.
On Saturday, I woke up at 7.00am.
On Saturday, I endured with a huge smile on my face.
On Saturday, I sat through a test talking to Roger.
On Saturday, I left without helping to set up.
On Saturday, I ate a lot.
On Saturday, the mamak guy learnt what roti milo was. XD
On Saturday, bedtime was 12.00am.
On Sunday, I woke up at 7.00am.
On Sunday, Marc announced Take Our Bread as I Offer My Life.
On Sunday, the parishioners sang the verse before we did. They didn't get their way.
On Sunday, fifty-something young people and a few adults learnt how to to keep their stinky feet un-stinky and what Ian looks like with bad table manners. X)
On Sunday, we learnt a new song. :)
On Sunday, Aaron M, Dominic Tam and I stayed back playing "I Spy" until 7.00pm.
On Sunday, I had Pattaya fried rice and Joshua had pineapple fried rice from MJ's at Aunty Pat's.
On Sunday, Rachel kept singing the guys' part of the second song and it got stuck it our heads.
On Sunday, I was sped back home behind schedule at 10pm. It's okay. My parents didn't explode. XP
Hasta luego, blog dear. I won't be back for a while. The website beckons me to go play. :)
He wants my tears. I need these tears. They're our story.
Translucent. Mmph. Wish we were all opaque.
No comments:
Post a Comment