It’s not my fault. The week hasn’t been very nice to me either.
But at least in the midst of this hectic, sleep-deprived, stressed-out storm, God has blessed me with a raincoat and umbrella. :)
For the two people who actually managed to make me smile this week, you have my gratitude. Even if I’m pretty sure you have no idea who you are.
You’ll never find out anyway. XP
But thank you. If it weren’t for both of you, I’d be depressingly melancholic to the core.
Still.
God. I know you want the best for me. But this is just – this is just – unfair! I mean, not being able to participate just because no way is the Star newspaper going to even consider sending under--sixteen-year-olds to London. I turn sixteen only three months after the competition! Can’t I just get a reprieve? Well, I totally get that on no account are You going to let me go for auditions and a workshop the weekend before CF Camp, nor am I going to get to skip a couple of days of choir practice just to travel to Europe, but this could be such a great experience!
Fat chance, kid.
Yerr. Yerr. Yerr! *pouts*
At the moment, I’m supposed to be drafting a script outline, researching St. Peter’s Church, memorizing my script and doing my math homework.
Instead I’m listening to the latest single from the band that named my guitar. :) He’s coming with me again tomorrow.
Okay, fine. He’s coming with me every Friday.
Anyway, I was checking Picasa for pictures on the talk and found this:
:)
Two years was a long time ago.
I feel old, man.
We were so small.
Friday, 6.00am – 11.00pm.
Saturday, 6.00am – 11.00pm.
Sunday, 8.00am – 5.30pm.
Hey, I actually have the last few hours of Sunday to do my homework this weekend! :) For once.
And these illusions...I'll make that my next line. :)
Soft-copying.
No comments:
Post a Comment