It's strange. No, it isn't. Or...it could be.
But it's also amazing, miraculous, heart-stopping and life-changing.
Seventeen. And already one of the very few people who have stunned and awed me in my lifetime. Even if it wasn't personally.
Click.
Maybe you'll understand. Maybe you won't.
Maybe it's just because of who he is, that I can relate to the things he writes so well. It's like the thoughts and expressions I always knew I had but could never really grasp and explain.
It's like finding the part of me I always wanted to be. Except, of course, that it's someone else.
One person's thoughts for the world to see. They changed a life. Mine.
He changed a life. Just one young Malaysian. The way they changed his.
Click the link and read the blog. I want you to understand.
I dare you to move, because we were meant to live for so much more.
No comments:
Post a Comment