I fell in LOVE. :)
You know, I've always been under this impression that I'll just know from the start when something is right in my life. That I'll always have this undescribable gravitation to whatever's right for me, whether it's rational and logical or not. I've always thought my instincts and gut feeling could be trusted fully to take note of something I know will make a difference and to make the right decisions.
So was I right?
Was I ever. X)
Of course I knew, the minute I walked into the room and saw you sitting there, that I needed you. It was like finding another part of me, a discovery that just put a smile on my face the second you came into my line of vision. :) Beautiful and redheaded, you spoke for everything I wanted to say but just couldn't find the words to.
But what my instinct didn't know was that I'd have to go through so much more before realizing that nothing else can feel like such a big part of me. Because regardless of how much I've tried to look for a replacement, that's what you've always been.
A part of me. :)
Maybe I just think of you as someone like me because you are. Small, short, thin, multi-taskable, multi-purposed, different and Compact with an heartstring-tugging voice. Besides, you have to admit, you look oh-so-totally good with me. X)
I love you. And you know I do. :)
Even if I do *Sh-mack (credits to Evelyn, the Drama Mama XD) you a lot.
Even if I do *Sh-mack (credits to Evelyn, the Drama Mama XD) you a lot.
Awesome? Because it's MINE. :)
I feel like I'm walking in the footsteps of my elder counterpart. XD
Ibanez.
But maybe that's just what works for you and me and him. :)
I love you more than I could ever love this part of me.
But I'd never tell you that.
For more pictures, view my Facebook page. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment