Sunday, November 15, 2009

Does Blogger have a word limit?

TODAY...
...I think I'll start from the top. :)
Thursday.
I went to BEATRICE's to *work*. And guess who opened the door? CLAIRE. :) Who I gaped at because she was gaping at me first. XP
Between *printing and cutting illegal money* and her explaining it to me, I told her everything. And being the ever-popular, president-of-Leo-PJI Beatrice, she obviously knew everyone I mentioned. And so did her brother, who, to my great fortune, locked himself in his room. :)
So that's one person off the list.
Then we went to Sri Hartamas to fetch DARREN before going shopping! At Tesco. XD Where we first visited the kiddie section because Darren never gets to there.
The same people who were retarded enough to go check out microwave prices with me and consider buying instant pasta so we could cook it on her stove at camp. XD
On the way back to Kelana Jaya, I told Darren everything.
So that's another person off the list.
We finally got back to KJ, but not before Darren and I soaked ourselves rushing around under the burst pipes in the sky to buy those *strings and poppable things*. XD
After (me) changing and printing out the rest of our *money*, we ended up judging the hot and the not of Beatrice's Facebook friends. XP
Darren, Darren. Eighteen, I can accept. Lingerie model? That's another story. XD And what kind of I-don't-even-know-how-to-use-Facebook stalker did I ever hire? XD Well, at least now you know.
Beatrice, Beatrice. One word: Long. Another two: too old! seven years. XD
Friday.
The last day of school was...uneventful.
Oh, and you did ask how I could stand it. Well, she may be an infuriating gossip who tries to poke her head and mouth into everything and he may be a cowardly twerp, but that just goes to show they aren't worth my time crying or depressing over. Why does what they say have to disturb me when that's all it is? What they say. Is that anywhere near as important as the truth and your dignity?
I am proud to say we actually accomplished quite a lot during practice. =) Or at least for that, that, that and that. Oh, and that. =) It was very satisfying. :)
Saturday.
Church. 7.30 a.m. To pray (konnonye).

Breakfast was eggs and sausages. And...
JOSHUA, me, SHELDON, VICTOR...Damn tired la. I slept at two last night.Me too!
What were you doing so late?
Um...writing?
Writing?? Writing what?Aiya, must be her diary la, what else?Ohh...journaling...Eh, quite hard to find people keeping diaries these days.Well, I have three.HAH? You write three diaries at the same time?!
No la, I've been writing since standard four...
Oh...but three? That's not that many.
People don't write in it everyday la.
But I write quite often.
How much do you usually write? Just one line, is it?Well, the shortest would be about three pages and the longest was...six pages.
O.O"
What do you write so much about?!
*Marc joins the table.
Eh Marc, did you know she has three diaries? Probably writes about us a lot la.
Aiya, if you just flip back to early last year, you'd probably see, "Dear diary, today I just saw Marc for the first time! HE'S SO HOT!!!"XD
Nice try. But I saw you for the first time in '07. XP
After that the Renewal programme started. But...I'd rather describe the experience as a whole, so we'll pass that bit for the moment.
Went to fetch Joshua's car in Marc's new Mercedes. C= Marc and MICHAEL comfortably sitting in front while Joshua, LAURA, MICHELLE and I were squashed at the back. Called KEVIN through the car's radio/navigator/whatever else it does just to have someone to call. X) Laura and Michelle pretty busy pressing all the buttons they could reach from the backseat.
Michael, MichelleSam, why you so quiet? Probably plotting what she's going to write about us in her diary la.
Dear diary, I don't know why I have such retarded friends people I just met.
But this was the best part.
Marc, Michael*points at the circle next to the speedometer* Eh, check out this cool thing la. I have no idea what it does, but it has two hands!*looks at the circular thing* That's - a clock.
Michelle, Laura and I burst out laughing like hyenas all the way to church.
It even had the numbers 1-12 around the edge!
Marc. Is clearly lacking in a few vital brain cells.
The day wore on until Inner Healing later that night.
Inner Healing. I think the number of those I went through last year has slightly damaged my Inner-Healing mood. Seriously. For the past 11 months, as other people reconciled, came back to God, wept and dried their noses on their sleeves, I was always the one...grinning like a loon.
Oh, don't get me wrong, I totally felt the presence of the Spirit in me. But it was just so...peaceful. Relaxing. Rejuvenating. Hyper-ing.
Hey, at least I didn't burst out laughing like some totally high nutcase, okay?
Though I should have. X) Drunk on God' love, right NICHOLSON?
I have a feeling Inner Healing isn't going to stop making me feel totally pumped up anytime soon. X)
And that's just the way I want it.
Dear diary, today, Marc started calling me "compact". Well, it's an improvement from "short stuff", so I don't think I can complain. Nicholson, Sheldon and Victor played "testing Sam's reflexes". I would have kicked them like a lot of people suggested, but then I didn't want to risk them losing any teeth or I'd probably be footing the dental bill. (Just kidding.) And sometimes I wonder why God made me so easily tickle-able. Now Michael won't leave my head alone. Really, what kind of sense of humour does God have?
Sunday (today).
GRACE was sketching. A lot. =) Personally, of course, I loved the ones that had to do with the renewal. Like the symbol with our names inside. And the sketch of CHRISHEN, Joshua and I sitting in a row from the back. And the profile of the RYM guy sitting across the aisle. C=
There wasn't enough food for lunch. So I skipped, aside from Nicholson's donation of chicken to my early-tea-less stomach. XP
Very Too soon...it was time for praise and worship. It may have felt odd, but it must definitely have looked mental wearing a wireless and holding a wired mic at the same time. But...praise and worship was good. =)
And then the red balloon. Oh my gosh. Sometimes I am in such cynical awe of my own blur-ness.
I walked backstage to get my red balloon when I saw this unknown guy in a white shirt sitting there. Of course I wondered why he was grinning at me and smiling. =.="
SHAMUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment