Sunday, November 29, 2009

Oh, Gravity! Why can't we seem to keep it together?

Too proud. Too arrogant. Too dignified.
I don't want to admit I'm wrong.
I don't want to admit what an idiot I am.
I don't want to admit that I have to ask God for things when I have so damn much.
I don't want to admit that there are things I just see differently.
I don't want to admit that I know and understand the reasons hated people do things the way they do.
I don't want to admit that I've never tried getting other people to understand them.
I don't want to admit that I wish for things I can live without.
I don't want to admit how pathetic I can be sometimes.
I don't want to admit that I understand.
I don't want to admit that I'm tired and scared.
I don't want to admit that I'm scared, because I'm not scared. I'm terrified.
I don't want to admit that.
I don't want to admit that though it's hard to piss me off, I AM BLOODY PISSED OFF.
I don't want to admit that I don't want to be the heartless daughter they think I am.
I don't want to admit that this feels so wrong.
I don't want to admit that I have feelings too.
I don't want to admit that I can be more ignorant than I want to be, but sometimes, it's for the best.
I don't want to admit that all I want is a few hours alone so I can tell HIM everything and cry my eyes out in peace.
I don't want to admit that I could really use a hug.
I don't want to admit that I don't want to tell people anything because I know they don't need to know.
I don't want to admit that I still want to tell them even though I know they don't need to know.

I don't want to tell the truth.
So you know what?
I WON'T.
I know it's stupid and pointless and a waste of my hard spent emotions.
But I'm don't want to be mature and wise and knowing.
I have every right to be an immature, reckless, bumbling fool.
But I can't afford to be.
Yes, I can.
No, I can't.
I can't. I can't, I can't, I can't!
OH, LIFE. WHY MUST THOU BE SO...LIFE-LIKE?
At least, I'm not living in Australia, Land of Sammie's Comfort Food. I'd have gained at least 5kg today for all the emotional issues I'd have to chocolate-fy away.
Being me is a lot harder than being a pretty face.
It's A LOT harder.
But you wouldn't know that! I'm not supposed to be telling you the truth!
Whoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment