Saturday, October 17, 2009

the words are just rolling off my fingers. (editted)

I don't have the answer to everything.
But when it comes to times like this, I wish I did.
I can't stand hearing, reading, watching. But I can't help it.
There's a part of me that's dying to help them. Dying to make them feel better.
Although some of these people just take their life in chunks that are far more problematic that they really are.
Why do I feel such a need to set their heads straight?

On to a lighter topic.
Have you seen the front page of yesterday's Star?
NAJIB: UMNO IS NOT A RACIST PARTY
That is the most b*** I've seen in like, ever. But not as much as the next page.
Najib: True racism would be defined as the Apartheid.
If true racism was Apartheid, does that make every other form of discrimination against other races acceptable? This is morally shocking. My idea of complete freedom from racial bias would be not tolerating even the smallest forms of trying to uphold your race before all others. A.k.a. abolishing all racially classified parties.
I think I've said enough on that.

I've realized I'm going through exactly what he is. So how can you be mad, or let your friends be mad, at a cause you fully understand and face yourself?
But I've also realized that he looks at it like an issue to get off his back. I look at it like a blessing, because this is probably some part of the master plan that's being laid out to make my life as awesome as it possibly can be, providing I use the circumstances to my advantage. It's a matter of opinion, and I can't force him to change his.
Well, life can be a pain for some people if they like. But I wouldn't like that.

Don't think just because you aren't telling me anything I don't know anything. You don't tell things by what you say. You do most of your talking in the manner which you say things, the things you don't say, the way you move, everything else. Don't think I'm one of those ignorant fools who don't notice these kind of things, because I do. Don't think I don't know every one of your hidden intentions.
But to tell you the truth, I don't mind. X)

No comments:

Post a Comment