"WHAAT?!"
" - because when we apply for a job and walk into that interview, our employer is not going to care how many A's we get for PMR or how many A's we get for SPM. All he's going to care about is our A-level results. So Lord, help us enjoy PMR while we still can."
"Amen to that."
- Steven and us.
It won't be the end of the world if I get more than a couple of B's or have to study sub-science or arts. Because considering my college and career preferences, I'd be wasting just as much time studying economics as I would be studying biology.
I don't believe I'm actually revising. This feels ridiculous.
Maybe I'm just a little too overconfident that the PMR marking standard is low enough for me.
Which is why I should be studying for Science Paper 2. Because they just had to pick the hardest topics this year. =.="
*sighs* I've lost count of how many more days we have left toof freedom.How thoughtful of them to release our results on Boxing Day. Because it would, you know, be rude for parents to take Christmas gifts back from their kids who don't score straight A's or whatever was expected of them.
But that would be the day before the JYM Christmas party. =.=""
I had better get straight A's or else.
Just a little lest than a week and it'll all be OVER.
"I'm not shy. I just don't like you." - Zachary's shirt
"When God made me, he was just showing off." - Bejamin's shirt
"Friends don't let friends talk to ugly guys." - I-don't-remember-who's shirt
Aaron (LXT), I know you wanted a 500-word post, but...I'm sure if I posted everything I had planned to post about the Malaysia-Singapore food origin fued, the Malaysia-Indonesia cultural feud, how I believe 1Malaysia is just an over-commercialized political scam, how everything in our country is so corrupted and the recent natural disasters in Padang, Samoa, Vietnam and the Philipines, I'm sure I would:
a) get arrested for juvenile deliquency under the charge that I was abusing my freedom of speech, or
b) cross the word limit.
So. They'll just have to wait for 'til my PMR days are over okay. X)
Li Hui's goldfish banged its head against the glass walls of its aquarium due to emo-ness and died.
Ouch. Don't you dare make the same mistake.
I had a lot more to say on that, but I'm already being shoved off my chair in favour of my sister who, after spending the whole day on Farmville, forgot about her KH homework. =.="
By the way...
LIMAU. It's the new XD.
No comments:
Post a Comment