Friday, July 24, 2009

Di-tag oleh Kar Mun

Yeah. The tag was like, cacat-ed, so Sammie's editting it.

1.) Besides your lips, where is the favorite spot to get kissed?
My forehead. :) My nose? XD

2.) How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
Not lazy enough to stay in bed.

3.) Who was the last person/people you took a photo with?
My sister. I think.

4.) Would you consider yourself spoiled?
I know better than to let myself be.

5.) Will you ever donate blood?
Yes. When I’m old enough.

6.)Have you ever had a best friend who was the opposite sex?
Yeah, I have a team of them. :)

7.)Do you want some one to be dead?
No. Because not everyone I know has fully lived life.

8.) What does your last text message say?
"I'm not coming on the 8th." Okay, I'll skip too!

9.) What are you thinking right now?
Ishh...I'm actually redoing this tag.

10.) Do you want someone to be with you now?
I wouldn’t mind. :)

11.) What was the time you went to bed last night?
Like...twelve-something-ish.

12.) Where did you buy the tee that you are wearing now?
Central Chidlom, Bangkok.

13.) Is some one on your mind right now?
Yes.

14.) Who was the last person who text you?
Yun Lynn.

TEN Lucky Person to do this quiz...those who did this before would not be tagged again (do it if you want to)
1. Jason Chen Kok Ho
2. Chong Phei Fern
3. Esther Tan
4. Hong Han Xiang
5. Rachel Law
6. Lim Hong Wei
7. Wan Yun Lynn
8. Gavin Ng Joon Wai
9. Danush Parameswaran
10. Roy Beh Huai Jun

15. Who is no.2 having a relationship with? [Phei Fern]

No one...as far as I know.

16.Is no.3 a male or a female? [Esther]
Female. Definitely.

17.If no.7 and no.1 got together would it be good? [Jason and Yun Lynn]
OMIGOSH. OMIGOSH. OMIGOSH!

18.what is no.1 studing about? [Jason]
Everything I’m studying.

19.When was the last time you chatted with them?
All of them: within the week. Except for Beh.

20.Is no.4 single? [Han Xiang]
Yes. I would know. XP

21. Say something about no.2. [Phei Fern]
She likes pinching my cheeks? LOL.

22.What do you think of no.2 and no.6 together? [Phei Fern and Hong Wei]
Um...um...um...omigosh?

23.Describe no.9. [Danush Parameswaran]
Our gold medalist! \m/ >.< \m/ And critic of my brownie recipe. X)


24.What would you do if no.6 and no.7 fight? [Yun Lynn and Hong Wei]
Don’t you dare. Both of you.

25.Do you like 8? [Gavin]
Sorry, but he’s taken by a certain someone...XD We wonder who.

No comments:

Post a Comment