1) The person who tagged you is:
Beatrice Grace Chan.
2) Your relationship with him/her is:
Good friend, fellow ’08 team member and asst. chairperson of JYM.
3) Your first impression of him/her is:
Sociable, popular and knows how to dance.
4) The most memorable moments with him/her:
May 2008 – Dec 2008. But mostly the ’08 Rally. X)
5) The most memorable thing he/she has said to you is:
Err…I don’t know…oh wait, the affirmation circle: “You are the most mature girl on the team, even though you’re the youngest.” =)
6) If he/she becomes your lover, you will:
The “if” is not possible.
7) If he/she became your lover, what should he/she improve at:
I repeat, not possible.
8) If he/she becomes yr enemy, what would you do:
Keep talking to her like nothing ever happened.
9) If he/she becomes yr enemy, the reason will be:
Um…not attend a registration? Haha, lawl! =P
10) The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is:
Help her if she feels too burdened with anything…if that is possible.
11) Your overall impression on him/her:
Big shiny sun with a big sunshiny smile, passionate when it comes to dancing and teaching dance and very, very committed.
12) The characteristic you love most about yourself:
Committed, determined and talented (in some ways).
13) The characteristic you hate most about yourself:
Takes up way too much responsibilities sometimes and occasionally corroded time management skills.
14) The most ideal person you want too be is:
Me?
15) For people that care and like you, say something to them:
For friends and family (every kind), tell me if I’m taking you for granted. For people who “like and care” for me (e.g. stalkers and guys who are trying way too hard), get out of my life. Or at least my face.
16) Pass this quiz to 10 ppl who you want to know how they feel about you.
1- Anne Banane!
2- April Tan
3- Rachel Cheng
4- Daniel Anthony
5- Chow Jo Ann
6- Wesley Murang Jon
7- Krisha Munkie!
8- Dinesh Ravi
9- Stephanie Aeria
10- Aaron LXT
17) Who is 6 (Wesley) having a relationship with:
No one… (Know what I’m thinking?)
18) Is 9 (Stephanie) a male or female:
Female.
19) If 7 (Krisha) and 10 (Aaron) were together, would it be a good thing:
That would be half-retard, half-genius. Think it would work? (If they knew each other.)
20) What is 2 (April) studying at the moment:
Everything I’m studying, seeing as how she sits behind me in class.
21) When was the last time you had a chat with 3 (Rachel):
Like…yesterday.
22) What kind of music does 8 (Dinesh) like:
Whatever they play on radio? I don’t know.
23) Does 1 (Anne) have any siblings:
Yes, Rachel Vincent, also known as “Retard” or “Oi!” by Bananie-O.
24) Will you woo 3 (Rachel):
No, she’s taken!
25) How about 7 (Krisha):
Yes, Munkies are HAWT! Lol, we're both girls and we both like guys, not each other.
26) Is 4 (Daniel) single:
Yeah, as far as I know.
27) What's the surname of 5 (Jo Ann):
Chow, like it is so stated up there.
28) What's the hobby of 5 (Jo Ann):
Being random? No, I don’t know.
29) Do 5 (Jo Ann) and 9 (Stephanie) get along well:
Of course they do, they’re team mates! =)
30) Where is 2 (April) studying at:
SMK Taman SEA! With me. In my class.
31) Say something casual about your eyes:
They’re so dark they’re black.
32) Have you tried developing feelings for 5 (Jo Ann):
No. Firstly, she’s taken. Secondly…she’s a girl, like me.
33) Where does 9 (Stephanie) live?:
Somewhere over the rainbow...
34) What colours does 4 (Daniel) like:
Ooh…I know this one! PINK!!! X)
35) Are 5 (Jo Ann) and 1 (Anne) good friends:
They could be if they knew each other.
36) Does 7 (Krisha) like 2 (April):
They don’t know each other and they’re definitely not gender-confused.
37) How did u get to know 2 (April):
SMK Taman SEA Tae Kwon Do!
38) Does 1 (Anne) have any pets:
She screams at the thought of such an idea.
39) Is 7 (Krisha) the sexiest person in the world:
Of course, Munkies are sexay! XP Lol.
Tagged by Yun Lynn
Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog or a note on Facebook with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment (”you’re it”) and to read your blog. You can’t tag the person who tagged you.
1. I plan on studying mass communication and theology in college.
2. My pet peeves are grammar mistakes.
3. I have a loud voice, even if I don't have such a loud personality. This is what happens when Rachel makes you try to sing the bridge of Receive the Power so the whole Lebuhraya Damansara-Perdana can hear you.
4. Sometimes I'm just way, way too hyped. Like at practice yesterday. I just know I drove Angeline nuts. XD
5. I can survive on dark chocolate and chocolate-filled foods for a full day. Or maybe even three. =]
6. I wouldn't forward chain emails unless they were really, really good.
7. While doing this, I'm reading Wayne's rendition of this tag. I like his blog. =)
8. While doing this, I'm also reading Felix's rendition of this tag. Oh-kay...I just realized he tagged me too. Fine, I got tagged by both him and Yun Lynn.
9. I love the rain. There's something so compelling about it that makes me just want to sit, stare and think.
10. I'm in the mood to post stuff on everyone's CBoxes. Usually I never do.
11. I know there's a lot of stuff I have to say about myself, but I can't remember any of them.
12. I greet nearly every teacher I meet, even if they aren't teachers. And I've realized some of them are just stuck up prats.
13. I've grown 1.5cm and gained no weight since last year. (Why am I being so random?)
14. I feel like adding more words to the smee.the.Smurfs vocabulary.
15. These kind of tags are starting to annoy me.
16. I'm DONE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment