Tuesday, November 29, 2011

T-MINUS ONE DAY.

Freedom, they say. I don't know what they're talking about. I mean freedom, defined quite literally, is the ability to do whatever you want, whenever you want without anyone or anything stopping you. Of course, for some people that might be true. Unless I can run away to New Zealand to finally witness live sheep bleating about and nomming on grass, I am not on of them "free".
But not being free is alright.
I mean, Tony Pua and Lau Weng San's dialogue is within 5 minutes walking distance and so conveniently after my last paper tomorrow. What a wonderful opportunity to get a first-hand answer on why he and the rest of the Opposition buggers in Parliment didn't even stand up for us today.
Now we have a sick-ass opposition to match our sick-ass government. Disgusting.
But besides the obsessive studying that I have yet to do after tomorrow, I must
  • go shopping. Alone. No one should have to suffer the terror of shopping with me. Have I said that before? Well I should warn you again. Do not attempt to shop with me. It would be better to have me kill you first because you will (have to) survive a shopping spree with me and you will live to regret it.
  • go watch a movie or have lunch with people I might never see again, like Jamie and Rachel. Shopping is just out of the question. Even more out of the question than part 1 of Breaking Dawn. But I'd rather see 50/50, and not just for Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Seth Rogen. Okay, maybe just for Joseph Gordon-Lewitt and Seth Rogen. Let's go. :)
  • get a job. Because as much as I want to go shopping, financial stability is way more attractive than a new pair of shoes. That and new acquaintances and more waffle to dump onto my CV and the experience...I think.
  • READ INHERITANCE. NEED I SAY MORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment