Which is exactly why I think I need a break from my books. Nothing is going in my head.
But I only have like, three more weeks!
Ergh. This is not helping the headache. I shouldn't have tried to read the essay.
There is absolutely no concrete reasoning backing the abolishment of PPSMI. There is fault with the implementation, not the concept and that being said, a failure in implementing a good concept does not mean we should abandon the concept.
You don't just do away with school discipline and morals just because they're hard to keep in check. You apply various methods to make sure people stick to it - coporal punishment, counselling, suspension from school. And we're (supposed to) become better people because of it.
If we are not becoming better people by learning Science and Math in English, it's only because it's not being taught the right way or well enough. Yes, BM is important and we have to preserve our heritage or whatever, but it's irrelevance is costing us dearly in the global arena - and we the younger generation should not have to bear that burden of a mistake that you are making.
Headache. An afternoon of sleep did not cure it. Ouch.
How will I survive SPM like this? :(

No comments:
Post a Comment