I don't think it's fair. I mean, I think En. Zol is that big of a deal. I think every time he steps out of his car there should be girls in kebayas and police cadets lining his path to his office. I bet if he was a foreign state athletics coach coming to our school for a co-curricular ceremony we'd pamper him with this kind of treatment. Why can't we do it everyday?
I'm telling you, if I was ever the head of any education department and invited for these kind of events, I'd show up in a Proton and tell them to send the kids back to class where they should be. But then, I don't exactly intend on becoming a head of any education department. Composing a written brouhaha on it is all I'm going to do.
But I love our teachers anyway - for letting us all out early (possibly without the head's permission) so seven of us could squash into Yen Lin's Viva, go to Kayu and order Emily's very first roti tisu. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment