Monday, August 29, 2011

Things to stop doing this near trials:

  1. Dancing. Seriously.
  2. Blogging. And journaling.
  3. Reading the papers so much.
  4. Indirectly killing myself.
  5. Indirectly hacking off eternal life.
  6. Fantazing about him. Or about anyone, really.
  7. Thinking about KL.
  8. Toe touching. And heel stretching. And scaling. And basically anything cheer-related.
  9. Thinking of college. Or Form 6. And looking for scholarships and jobs.
  10. Thinking about my twin's brother.
Just stop, Sam. Stop it. *drags cheeks down with palms and groans*
Saban hari pun begini.

Arghgafungalungus. Samantha harus mengamalkan nilai bertanggungjawab. Samantha mesti menyemai dalam dirinya kesanggupan untuk melaksanakan tugas mengulang kaji demi peperiksaan percubaan SPM dengan sempurna.
Samantha tidak patut menulis begitu banyak kerana Samantha akan melebihi ruang yang disediakan. Walau bagaimanapun, masalah ini boleh diselesaikan sekiranya tulisan Samantha terkecil sekali.

Pancreatic juice contains amylase, trypsin and lipase. However, none of these are actually secreted in the active form by the pancreas. The enzymes secreted are made active in the duodenum.
Now, if that would kindly stay in my brain for the next four weeks.
And it's corpus luteum, not corpus lutem. I still don't understand how I got 50/60 for the Reproduction paper when I spelled corpus luteum as corpus lutem for at least three questions after Pn. Cheong had repeatedly said she'd take marks off for spelling mistakes.
But who's complaining?
Just as long as that happens for trials, I'm good.

No comments:

Post a Comment