Thursday, August 18, 2011

All I'll Ever Be

You do not score points with a girl by forcing a prom ticket on her in a pretty little box of chocolates when she repeatedly refused to go.

That's just not very wise, kid.

In fact, it's not wise at all.
Unless you intend to put yourself in a position of eternal scorn.

(Wow, that was mean.)

But really. What kind of tact is that? Wouldn't you be all of pissed off if someone kept trying to force you do something you already insisted you wouldn't do? Wouldn't you continously wish for that person to just cut it with the bull? Wouldn't it turn you against them?
I'm done with being nice and lying through my teeth. It's true and it applies.
(And I just typed out and backspaced something really mean, but I'll leave what it was to your vicious immagination instead of actually putting here because that would be...nasty.)

Take it back. Please. Because if you don't, the only place it's going is the rubbish bin.
(Like she would ever let that happen though. It's just a phrase.)

Social events and I just don't click. I can't stand parties. *shivers* They give me goosebumps.


 

So boys and girls, the lesson for today is:
Being pretty sure does make you pretty mean.

"Never try to keep a promise to anyone if you can't make it, because it's better to say goodbye and make them cry than to make them believe with all those stupid lies."
Well I'm trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment