I have this sinking feeling if I stay online any longer I'm not going to get anywhere with this add math project.
And it's due Monday.
gg.com
At least I don't have any more calculations, just strings of sentences to dish out which shouldn't be a problem considering I could probably write a two-page acknowledgement if I wanted to.
I repeat, shouldn't. Because goodness knows if I'll ever stop being lazy enough to do it.
Bless that girl for starting a class group. Now we can all have 'discussions' and actually help each other with our projects. And we actually know what's going on in class. Like Add. Math homework and reaching a mutual consensus that we never saw it on facebook anyway. \m/
I can never understand how people can think badly of other people. I just can't bring myself to harbor that much hate in me. Waste of energy. Waste of reliable sources that I know will someday be valuable to me and that people can turn out to be the craziest things, so it'd be better not to dismiss anybody no matter what they seem to be now.
But really. I think she's given me new light on her. On her inability to think of anyone else but herself. Okay, I'll cut it with the making-a-sentence-out-of-a-word affliction. On her selfishness, if you would. And the more I think about it, the more I think it's true. I could consider her one of my bestest friends in the whole entire world - just saying, 'course - and she would still place herself over me. I can understand a lot of people, and I understand why she would want to be like that. But oh, does she not the loneliness of such an existence? I'm not mad at her for being selfish, I don't hate her. But I personally think that she could have all she ever wants at the end of the day, yet still feel so unfinished and lacking.
Or maybe she'll be fine in her own little world that I can reckon we won't be in.
Nah, we'll be busy mahjong-ing, yeah? XD
No comments:
Post a Comment