I shall drag myself to my death tomorrow at the gallows before numbers.
The gallows being my seat in class between Soon Ho and Monica and Rachel and Tiek Yi and the numbers being Pn. Zurina's suicide-inducing add math questions.
Maybe I'm overreacting. Maybe I've been doing too much add math this last weekend, and the few questions I cannot answer are getting to my brain, which shouldn't be happening because there are far more questions that I can answer correctly.
Good. What I should really be worrying about is that I have far less time to study far more physics, chem and bio than add math. And also that I will have no time to touch my guitar, much less the computer any more. And also that I need to figure out what the extent of my newfound power and responsibility is.
I should be sleeping, I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment