Breaking 3rd. We broke 3rd.
I didn't even expect to break.
Considering all we ever did during our "practices" which we skipped an entire week of school for was talk about global dommination conspiracies, learn about each other's religions, disect the human psyche and discuss levels of attraction between opposite sexes and what increased those levels (a.k.a. discussed hot guys/girls and what we would look for in possible spouses, but hey, the former sounded much less shallow, no?)
I mean, we never even had a teacher to keep us in check (a.k.a stop us from screaming at each other about how he is/is not a jerk and how he is/is not hot.)
I'm so bored. I'm not even going to check Facebook anymore. I'mna go tell my little brother and sister a story, since I told them about how I used to tell my other sister stories when we were kids and she fell asleep listening to my drone on and on. Hey, it's a superpower, making kids go to sleep with my awesomely boring "Adventures of a Dolphin" stories. Just like how it's a superpower that I can make bottles leak. \m/
I am awesome. We are awesome.
Octos are tomorrow.
Darren, please, please, please be there. I'm really gonna need a hug.
I love you. ♥
No, not in that sense.
Just like...ah, I just love you, 'kay. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment