Monday, October 4, 2010

Stupid things we say at one in the morning.

Oh, we'll probably end up getting married alright.
Just not to each other.

Stop giving me 'incentives' to make me marry him, okay. I would never marry anyone for reasons like that.
I mean, the fact that I would have someone like you as a brother-in-law cancels out every good reason I could have for wanting to marry him, which I don't.
Just kidding. XP But still. Can you imagine the wedding reception? The dinner?
I don't believe you even had such a conversation.
I don't believe you told that many people about it. =.="
I don't believe she still remembers me for something like that.
I don't believe we even stayed up discussing this.
How the heck am I supposed to explain to my future husband you turning up at my wedding a decade and a half down the road?

Why are we talking about me getting married?! I'm only sixteen!
You know what, I think after all this, I'm going to join a convent and become a nun.
In your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment