Wednesday, October 20, 2010

the file is BIG and FAT. :(

189 MBs.
Transfer rate: 16.5 KB/Sec (That's how slow this ancient chunk of metal is.)
Joy.
*glub glub glub*

Have you heard of SOP?
* just do me a favour and say no*
You see. What times do you live in?

Baa. Sam the Sheep goes violent with stones.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
I made my brother Gregory the Goat because he sounds like one.
But he thinks he wants to be Georgery.
Hahahaha.

Confirmation names. I think I'll be Gloria. Gloria the Hippo. (Courtesy of Daniel Yoong.) Or Ia. That name is really starting to grow on me, though it'd be better if could get the name Lah along with it. (Courtesy of Michelle Nyanam.) Then I'd be Samantha IaLah...Sam the Sheep! :)

I've learnt to live in the here and now.
So too bad History. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment