We actually did it.
WE DID IT,
WE DID IT,
WE DID IT!!!
And not only did we just do it...
WE ROCKED IT!!! \m/ >.< \m/
I loved the launching, I loved the Hakka, I loved the Stomp and I loved the Shalala! Boombiyaya, boombiyaya, boombiyaya, boombiyaya.
It was so awesome. We, the SIC Youth Rally '08 team and Stomp guys, made an impact on people. They were even singing the song in the bathroom! Crowds were looking at us, smiling back at US. And to think we practiced and perfected it all in less than a day. The team spirit was so there, through the jump, the freezes, the nine beats, the shouts, the prayers before every launch. GOD WAS WITH US ON THAT ONE.
You guys, I couldn't have done it without you. It wasn't just cooperation. It was the fact that we were a team. And as the leader of it, I wouldn't mind showing off about how great it was, even if I didn't have to. Because you made it so that I would want to. 'Cause I love the '08 team, I love our awesomeness, I love our team spirit, I love our Jesus, boombiyaya, boombiyaya, boombiyaya, boombiyaya. =)
The SIC YOUTH RALLY 2008. Come on, you know you want more.
*Video to be uploaded.
No comments:
Post a Comment